Wednesday, September 10, 2008

& i'm offically sixteen.

Well , not technically, I suppose. September 10th 1992, around 7:30 pm, Caitlin Alexandra Marr was born. I was 8 pounds 9 ounces, a big baby [somethings never change!!] I was always a happy baby, and rarely caused any troubles for my parents. I guess I saved those for the teen years. I am finally sixteen years old. I'm consitered a young adult, I can drive [well , i'm "of age' i can't drive yet though!] I am so excited for tonight. I am going out for dinner with my Mom, and Dad, and brother. The Hysons, Jill, Garth, Ally, and Brooke. And my favouritest Aunt and Uncle EVER, Aunt Susan and Uncle Rob. We are going to open presents there, and have a good time with a few of my most favourite people . I'll try to get some pictures. I love you all (:

0 comments: