Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Birthday.

So by far, this is the best birthday I have EVER had. It was amazing in more ways than one. I had a wonderful day at school, it was simple, and my teacher brought in timbits (:. My best friend came over in the morning with a candle, and made me blow it out sixteen times, she got me a beautiful locket. My Bampa came over after school with a really pretty necklace from Ireland, that I adore! I went out for dinner with the Hysons and My favourite aunt and Uncle. I got more presents there. I opened my aunts present, she brought me roses too! And on the card it says we're going to get our noses pierced (:. So, I'm excited for that. And then I opened my MOms and it was a Carrie Underwood CD and she was like "I'm sorry I know you wanted to go to the concert, I hope that is okay" And I'm like yeah thats fine. And Jills like theres more in there, and I'm like .. No, its empty. She looked again, and shes like noo, its noot. So I'm likeWHAT! And I lift up the bottom part of it, ANNNNNND Threee BEAUTIFUL Carrie underwood TICKETS for her concert were in there. Me, My best friend, and My MOM are going, I AM SO EXCITED :D. October seventh. Turns out my Aunt and Cousin are going too :P. Then I opened Quinn's present and it was a chicken soup book, my absolute FAV. books. Then Garth and Jills and it was a movie gift card, which works because I'm always wanting to go to the movies. And I haven't even gotten two or three family presents. Honestly, best birthday ever. I'm so happy.



PICTURES.

I look really

really
really fat
in all of them
just an fyi,



Blowing out the candle.


Opening Carrie Underwood CONCERT tickets


Fav. Aunt


AGAIN.

He kissed me!!! Hence the face. LOL.

Awwwwh, I love you.

OMG. They made me STAND up, as they announced my NAME and AGE, and SANG, with that on my head:

Me and Uncle <33.

I look like a cow :(. But I love him soo much

2 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

OKAY FIRST OFF...PLEASE STOP REFERRING TO YOURSELF IN SUCH A DEROGATORY WAY. YOU ARE NOT A FAT COW.

Okay on to what is important! Your birthday! OMG looks like an amazing birthday! Carrie Underwood tickets! That is awesome! I love love love her! Happy Birthday Doll!

Caits; said...

I am, but that is besides the point. I am so excited for the concert, I just cannot wait to go.