Sunday, November 2, 2008

day twenty seven

You have the most spirit than anyone I've ever met. You're always smiling and making me laugh. Our school wouldn't be what it is without you, and you'll surely be missed after this semester.

Mikki Decker.

Honestly, Mikki our school would be nothing without you. You've brought so much spirit, so much positivity, and so much enthusiasm. You have inspired me to a degree I cannot explain to you. I strive to be like you, and be the role model you are to so many people.

Mikki, I am so lucky to go to BHS at the same time you have, I know BHS, would be a completely different school if we weren't lucky enough to have you.

This isn't a super long blog , or filled with depth. But, Mikki, because of you, I am who I am. And I strive to do so much more for the school. Hopefully, I can be half the person you are, one day.
I love you Mikki Decker, and I'm excited for London today.

0 comments: