Sunday, August 23, 2009

Savior, he can move the mountains- my god is mighty to save..

I don't know how I feel today, sort of empty, and funny feeling. I think a lot of it is exhaustion, and reading all 105 blogs last night left me filled with sadness and many mixed emotions. First, I miss Amy, where the heck did she go? She was so nice and loving on all my blogs. Second, I miss the ways things used to be .. the way I was soo close to some people, and I can't decide if its for the better or worse than we are no longer as close. It did make me smile at times though, me and Carron are a lot closer than we used to be when I wrote those blogs in October, and I now have Nana Frankie.
I just feel FUNNY. I'll expand sometime next week on all of this, for now - I am taking a computer break.
Bye.
Cait;

0 comments: