Saturday, August 22, 2009

I miss blogging.

I used to be addicted, blogged almost everyday - but my life has taken many unexpected turns, and I just kind of died off from blogging. First of all, I got a job. Dairy Queen has taken over my life in so many aspects. Not even just the working, but the people, and the friendships - not that I see that as a bad thing by any means, but my life is just sort of dairy queen now. Now school is starting in a few weeks, senior year. That's fricken scary. I am so anxious, and nervous not knowing what is to come. I failed my grade 11 math after MANY many struggles, and I chose not to go to summer school so now I must figure out an alternetive. Plus, I want to go to bible school -but it's over 4000 dollars and my parents aren't paying any, so I am stressing about that.

In June, I met Nana Frankie. So I have spent a lot of time with her, bonding, and learning - growing, and trying to start a relationship after sixteen years. I would never say it was or is easy, but it is worth it. I am so glad she is in my life, even if it took sixteen years to get to it. I am going to bed, a long day that involved work, church and friends - my life these days.

Hopefully, i'll be back soon :)
-Cait.

0 comments: