Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Everything happens for a reason.

Today was and has been a bad day. I woke up asking if I could go visit Nana Frankie as I miss her, and the answer was no as our car had been taken away because we couldn't afford the payments. Ever since my Mom lost her job in June things have been super tough and they just haven't been getting easier, and it makes me so sad and anxious. I am working a lot, or was before - now my hours have been cut tremendously. I am needing these hours to not only support myself but help support my family . I'm stressing about things no 16 [almost 17!] year old should be stressing about. My Mom didn't want me to tell anyone about the car thing so I hope she doesn't read this haha.

Last night me and Rachie went on a long walk, we left just after 10:30 and didn't return to her house til almost one. We talked about our church family and mainly Carron, the whole walk. About how much we love her and how loving she is , no one has quite stepped up like Carron has the past few months. I think it was good for the both of us to realize how important she is, and how truly lost and devasted we'd be without her. We are blessed.
I am soo not in a blogging mood - I am grumpy and have work later, I tried my hardest, but I just can't do it !
I need to blog soon, and do a good one - when i'm happy [haha never]
<3

0 comments: